Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meditation

After learning about meditation from Sam's presentation I got very interested in the whole meditation bringing inner peace. Inner peace within an individual can solve or help many problems that the person maybe facing or troubled with. I was wondering, since meditation is when a person goes into deep thought, will it be best in that state of mind (deep meditation) to create a utopia?

I have two video's that I attached one with interviews with a meditation instructor and a monk, and another one that demonstrates and teaches you how to meditate properly. I wanted to put these up since I know that finals can be a stressful time and I thought it would be interesting if a few people tried it from and tested the claims that meditation users claim.

Interviews w/ professionals



video w/ instructions

1 comment:

Gabe said...

I think you have an interesting point about creating a utopia within your meditated state. However it brings up another question. Do you need more than one person to have a utopia? Can a utopia be a single thought, idea or image that puts someone at peace. Can one person's inner peace be considered a viable utopia?